Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sisters Forever

Before I ever met you,
You were in my heart.
Destined to be sisters,
Yet now torn apart.

If I could give you the world
Or make you understand,
Not a moment would pass
That it wouldn't be worth putting my dreams last.

Every day that you blossom and grow, 
I wish I could be there 
To say "I believe in you."
I love you more than you know.

The key to your beauty
Is what lies inside your heart;
When your spirt gets crushed,
Get back up again to start.

Let God's arms remind you
That you're never alone;
And flying and failing
Is better than never trying.

You'll be my sister forever,
A tie that will never be severed;
My promise stands true,
I'll love you till the end of forever.

Although being far apart 
Is never what I'd choose,
It's impossible to stand
In the decision-maker's shoes.

I will always be here for you 
Come what may,
Even in the change of seasons,
In your life I will stay.

I love you
*dedicated to my sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment