Thursday, March 26, 2009

Apartment Tour

Here we are. Home sweet home for 3 MORE WEEKS! My apartment is the 2nd story front portion of this 1905 victorian home.
A view down the street. I live in the "downtown" district
A little local flair
My living room
A little bit of my culturally rounded decor. This is my favorite wall hanging - genuine papyrus from Egypt. The scarf (draped over my awesome radiator) hails from France. My living room also holds all my items from Italy, Turkey, and Japan... many thanks to my amazing friends who help me out with that :-) 

This would be the wallpaper "not to be touched" that I tried to work with... :-/ And to the right would be the one and ONLY closet in the entire apartment. 
The kitchen table nook. Once again, I do not know why the hideous wall paper. It's so unappetizing that I never eat in the kitchen. Clearly also I did not clean up for this photo shoot... 
The rest of the kitchen with the TINY bathroom connecting off to the left. Strange placement if you ask me. 
Welcome. The view upon entering the apartment. The kitchen is the first door on the left. The bedroom is the 2nd door on the left, and the living room is thru the door off to the right. 



2 comments: