Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Start of the Beginning

After much prodding from others, whether to keep tabs on my life more closely or simply for lack of no better literature to read, I have succumbed and decided to start a blog. The last time I blogged I was 14 - when I had time. Now I find that once again, 8 years later, there is a slight lull in life in which to do so. I do enjoy writing, but am not accomplished by any means. This is more or less a miscellaneous blog.  The bits and pieces of the unspoken journey of my life. You will most likely find here a range from the voice of emotions of the heart to theological musings or possibly the deal of the week at the grocery store or last minute travel to another country. I encourage you all to comment, participate, and leave your own blog tracks so I can keep up with you! Enjoy. Cheers to all the "per request of friends" creating the official start of the Pink Rap, blog of SheriLynne Renee. 

2 comments: